Give Guests a Closer Look With Virtual Tours
In the Shenandoah Valley, virtual tours make your property or destination completely immersive!
Virtual 3D Tours for Real Estate and other properties have existed for years. Unfortunately, they have had two large drawbacks. First they’ve been too expensive, often several hundred dollars for Real Estate and over a thousand dollars for short-term rentals. Secondly, they’ve been time consuming, often taking 15-20 minutes or more per room onsite by the photographer.
Unlike a retail vr experience, Shenandoah Valley 360 has solved both of these problems with a custom-designed 3D tour solution! Starting at only $175, our virtual tours are cost effective and offer a huge return on your investment, and the time per room ranges only from 3-7minutes on average.. and that’s for a large room! This means we can finish a house before a “smatterport” is done with the first room.
Here’s Why You Should Choose SV360
1. We are FAST – As we pointed out earlier, we’re only in a room for a few minutes compared to other “solutions” requiring massive data transfers and setup.
2. We are detailed – Our imaging system uses up to 60megapixel 360 images to show off your property
3. We market you and your property on your tours, not our service. There’s a reason we call the competition “smatterport”. Their end product markets their system – not your property! Their name is “smattered” all over everything they produce and it detracts from the focus -you and your property. We brand the tour to you and completely unbrand the MLS-friendly version of the tour, all in one product for you.
4. SV360 gives you value. You get all of this as standard on every tour:
- A 3D Tour Link
- An MLS (unbranded) Tour Link
- An Embeddable View – put your tour on your website!
- 1Yr of Virtual Tour Hosting ($120 value!)
Make Your Property Stand Out!
Real Estate Virtual Tours
Many buyers don’t live in the area close to the property they’re interested in. Some people have to move for work or other reasons and might not be able to visit the property in person. All they have to go on are photos and descriptions, which might not do the property justice. The same goes for the description of the surrounding area – it might not say much.
In concert with quality photography, the virtual tour is an attention grabber for those moving from another country or just a few streets away. The best thing about online virtual tours of properties is that you can not only see the inside of the property, but also the view from the balcony, porch and windows. This way, buyers can get an accurate description and photos of the property, as well as the best view possible. An online video tour can also help potential buyers feel more confident about their purchase. They can take their time examining the property and get a better sense of what they are buying.
Shenandoah Valley 360 Degree Photography incorporates your Real Estate office into your tour! We offer branded 3D house tours that are also MLS-compliant! When you schedule a virtual tour for a piece of real estate, we will create a tour that’s branded to you, with your office branding and colors. These are great for sharing on social media, embedding on your website or emailing to prospective buyers. You’ll also receive an MLS link. It’s the exact same tour, simply without the branding – at no extra cost!
Optional add-ons for our tours include audio. Imagine selling a creek-front property where viewers of your virtual tour can hear the creek and wildlife in the background while viewing the external portions of the tour! It’s a truly immersive experience!
If you’d like to take it a step farther, we can record video of you or your spokesperson explaining the features of the property and place it inside the house – like a virtual agent! Want to have a fire crackling in the fireplace? We can do that too!
SV360 Virtual Tours makes the advertising of home, real estate, and short term rental listing easier and faster. Each capture takes into account the architectural features of the house and specific area, so that they are portrayed in an aesthetic and appealing manner. It takes into consideration how the property, house, commercial space was built and fits with the specific surrounding areas. We can even provide 360 degree aerial photos or video for your property!
If you are a real estate agent, designer, architect, or business decision maker you will need professionals like SV360 to make your business shine. We know that real estate is a busy and competitive business and for that reason, we work quickly and flexibly in order to ensure that we get the best look for your property listing. We are always ready to shoot within 48 hours notice. Now, we can provide a custom-branded native iOS or Android virtual tour app for your business or real estate office, to display your projects!
Want yet another reason to choose SV360 Virtual Tours? Our tours are lightweight and although they can show more detail with it – they don’t require a super-fast internet connection to view. 3D Virtual tours that suck up mobile data bandwidth for those viewing them are also slow to respond and often don’t load correctly. Our tours balance imagery detail with bandwidth requirements to give virtual guests the best experience possible.
Vacation Rental Virtual Tours
Virtual tours for vacation rental destinations often need to be captured differently than those for a real estate agent. Real estate properties are typically remodeled or at least refurnished when purchased by the new owner. On the other hand, bed and breakfast destinations are fully decorated, and prepared for guests to visit, experience and travel on their way.
This is an important difference for how your property is captured by a lens! At Shenandoah Valley 360, we understand the different ways we can highlight features of your short term rental and we present them to prospective guests in an easy-to-view way! When standard vacation rentals photographs won’t do, choose a virtual 3D rental tour!
Like real estate, we are optionally able to immerse your virtual tour guests in the audio ambiance of your cabin, house or larger destination! If you have seasonal features, we can include them as videos inside the tour as well!Additional options also include branding your tour to match your destination branding.
Many overnight rentals and destinations also have a web presence. We provide you with all that you need to embed your virtual tour right into your website! Contact Shenandoah Valley 360 Degree Photography to immerse your guests in your experience!
How to Prepare for a Virtual Tour
- A 3D house tour captures an image of everything in a room in one picture – at one time. This means that there is no “behind the camera” in the room. If it is visible in any direction from the vantage point of the camera, it will be in the picture. For this reason, we suggest all rooms be ready to show when we arrive. If this isn’t possible, and you or the homeowner are present, you may move items between rooms as we move our equipment. As long as it’s not visible to the camera, it won’t be captured.
- If the residence is occupied, please make preparations for care for pets and children so they don’t accidentally enter the camera’s view during our visit. This will prevent re-takes and speed up the process.
- If there are any outdoor scenes you wish to have included in the tour, please prepare them in advance and be sure to give us a list when we arrive.
Virtual Tour Features (optional)
Property Feature Links – Highlight specific features in your tour!
These clickable areas can be added with pictures, video, text or audio
Navigational Links -Visitors can move around
Unlike in still pictures, virtual visitors can walk between rooms, and around the outside of your property, if desired!
Embedded Video –
Want to include video inside your tour? We can do it! Visitors can click the video to watch without leaving your tour
Embedded Guide – Be there for your visitors!
Yes if you’d like, we can record customized video of you or your spokesperson and put it in the tour so you can introduce amenities and features of your property
MLS Tour Versions – safe for use in Real Estate MLS systems
Safely share your tour in your MLS listings with worry of breaking MLS rules
Get in Touch!
Let’s talk about what you need photographed and how we can help!